Sew Over It Cami Pattern Review

Sew Over It had some lovely sewing kits and they worked out as really good value because you got the paper pattern, and the fabric for less than it would have been to buy them individually, so I had to have one !




I had been looking a Cami top pattern to make some ready for beach holidays in the summer.

This viscose fabric was really lovely and smooth and great to sew with, ( think it's now run out but they do have some lovely new viscose).



It was really quick to make I didn't do a test run or pre wash because it's loose fitting I just made sure there was extra ease for some shrinkage on the first wash.

I'm delighted with this little top perfect, I may raise the neck line although I'm sure it would look fine with a tan !



It was the first time I had ever come across a all in one neck line and arm facing and I was impressed with how lovely the inside feels when the top is on, because it's also got french seams at the sides.


For the all in one neckline and arm facing I used Lisa's youtube video  which I had already seen and remembered, I did refer to it a few times as at first I was confused but it's a great tutorial.

French Seams as above are especially good for me as I do not own, an overlocker.   My machine does have a nice overlock stitch but I love french seams !






Comments

Popular Posts